Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
The selfie expert and leader OPPO is ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally since 2016 and is providing excellent selfie experiences to more and more young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on selfie technology breakthroughs. OPPO innovated the selfie beautification and drove the selfie trend in the smartphone industry. In 2017, OPPO introduced A.I. to the front camera and is leading a brand new era of the selfie.
· Review and Analyse Operators' device requirements (technical, customization) and coordinate and help China R&D project teams to fulfil these requirements.
· Propose the project plans, kick off projects with Operator customers, fulfil the customization, monitor the project milestones by weekly review calls with customers and R&D project teams, secure the best time to market for the selected smartphones.
· Responsible for Technical Acceptance.
Les exigences incluent :
· Bachelor of Computing Science or Electric Engineering or telecommunications
· 3 to 5 years in smartphone industry with smartphone project experiences with EU Operators and experiences on ODM projects.
· Young, full of passion, good team player and goal oriented.
· French (fluent), English (professional working proficiency), Chinese is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with position code SALES003.