Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Based on the brand elements of young, trend-setting and beauty, OPPO brings consumers delighted experience of digital life.
For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs. OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2017, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered 31 countries and regions, and has 6 research centers worldwide, providing excellent smartphone photography experience to more and more young people around the world.
· Carry out month-end close duties, such as analyzing financial transactions in general ledgers, submitting manual journal entries and preparing account reconciliations.
· Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements, and BS and P&L specifications.
· Perform daily accounting tasks, including bank reconciliation, journal entries, bank payment and general ledger account reconciliations.
· Maintain support and ensure compliance with applicable regulations and legislation.
· Setup of new procedures to improve work efficiency for the team.
· Assist on special projects and other duties as appropriate, e.g. data collection, compilation, reporting and process automation and presentation, etc.
· Help improve business processes and automate reporting through partnering with External software companies to help the business scale for future growth.
Les exigences incluent :
· Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Financial Management, Diplôme d’Expertise Comptable (DEC) (CPA Diploma) is preferred but not a must.
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, big four and other accounting firm background is preferred but not a must.
· Enthusiastic, full of passion, self-driven, good team player and goal oriented;
· French (fluent), English (professional working proficiency), Chinese is a plus.
Position to be filled immediately.