Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Since launching its first smartphone in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic design and technological breakthroughs.
OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2018, OPPO was ranked as the top 5 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered more than 40 countries and regions. OPPO Global Research Institute consists 6 research divisions and 4 R&D centers worldwide dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
Title: Channel Finance Manager
Location: Boulogne-Billancourt (92), France
Reporting line: Finance Director
Working closely with Sales dept., the Finance Channel Manager will be responsible of the following missions under the supervision of the Finance Director:
· Understand and influence drivers of all P&L buckets in support of division objectives, challenge assumptions and drive adjustments as needed. Obtain & provide clarity when numbers are off trend and work with sales team to course correct. Ensure attainment of financial and stretch objectives as committed.
· Educate sales team and proactively develop solutions to optimize P&L driving Net Revenue, Gross Margin performance while driving share leadership.
· Work with sales team to ensure quality trade promotion data and trade promotion integrity. Challenge data as necessary and effect change as needed.
· Contribute volume and trade assumptions within planning environment to assist in the preparation of timely and accurate financial planning, including annual sales plan, annual performance targets, quarterly financial updates, and monthly outlooks. Explain and validate all channel and customer fluctuations on actuals and forecast basis.
· Provide analytical support (pre and post event) for trade spend and resulting ROIs. Assist in pricing analysis, by evaluating major customer price thresholds.
· Special projects, as needed, including Reporting Solutions, Customer / channel set ups and Go-to-Market.
· Need to have agility and work with sales team in being at the forefront of the changes in Ecommerce.
Les exigences incluent :
· Master degree Finance.
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in related functions in the telecommunication industry;
· Young, full of passion, good team player and goal oriented.
· Fluent in Chinese, French and English.