Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Since launching its first smartphone in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic design and technological breakthroughs.
OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2018, OPPO was ranked as the top 5 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered more than 40 countries and regions. OPPO Global Research Institute consists 6 research divisions and 4 R&D centers worldwide dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
Administration and office management:
· Follow-up on office project implementation and payment;
· Management of office purchase and allocated budget;
· Management of administration contracts (rental, internet, housing insurance, corporate mobile phone, office insurance) and follow-up on payments;
· Assist to plan and to organize internal events.
Sales administration management:
· Organization of field team travel (purchase of transport tickets, hotel and accommodation reservations, organization of business meals);
· Creation of partnerships with service companies (hotels, transport, restaurants ...);
· Management of company transport vehicles and maintenance.
· Management of travel expenses and expense reports.
Les exigences incluent :
· Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business administration or related field;
· A first experience in administration;
· Dynamic, full of passion, good team player and goal oriented;
· French (fluent), Chinese (fluent), English (professional working proficiency).