Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Based on the brand elements of young, trend-setting and beauty, OPPO brings consumers delighted experience of digital life.
For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs. OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2017, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered 31 countries and regions, and has 6 research centers worldwide, providing excellent smartphone photography experience to more and more young people around the world.
Reporting directly to the finance director your main tasks will be :
· Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports;
· Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances;
· Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents;
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
· Updates knowledge by participating in training on the jobs opportunities;
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Les exigences incluent :
· Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Financial Management;
· Smartphone industry knowledge is a plus;
· Young, full of passion, good team player and goal oriented;
· French (fluent), English (professional working proficiency), Chinese is a plus.
Position to be filled immediately, for 6 month.