Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Since launching its first smartphone in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic design and technological breakthroughs.
OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2018, OPPO was ranked as the top 5 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered more than 40 countries and regions. OPPO Global Research Institute consists 6 research divisions and 4 R&D centers worldwide dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
Title: Account Manager Retail
Location: Paris, France
Reporting line: Managing Director
• Build trust and long-term relationships with retail customers.
• Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities.
• Develop account plans.
• Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Negotiate contracts terms and conditions on behalf of company.
• Develop business proposals and organize product presentations for customers.
• Work in compliance with company standards and business processes.
• Coordinate and motivate internal resources, e.g. Pre-Sales and Post-Sales teams.
• Present reports on account progress, quotas and goals to senior leadership and stakeholders.
Les exigences incluent :
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business administration or sales.
• 2 to 3 years of experience as a Account Manager.
• Consumer Electronics industry background. Smartphone industry sales experience will be a plus.
• Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients.
• Able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
• Full of passion, good team player and goal oriented.
• English (fluent).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.