Terms of Entry
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned competition and all participants in the competition are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
1. The Giveaway will run from 21st May, 2019 to 29th May, 2019, 11:59am GMT+8.
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit proof of age prior to redemption of any prize.
3. All participants must be from or travelling to Europe between 5th June, 2019 and 7th June, 2019.
4. All participants must be in Paris, France between 5th June, 2019 and 7th June, 2019.
5. To join #AceTheShot giveaway, participants must:
a. Comment under the featured giveaway post telling what is #AceTheShot for them.
b. Let OPPO know the country they are currently living in.
6. Giveaway runs on both @OPPO Facebook and Instagram. Submissions must be made before 29th May, 2019, 11:59am GMT+8.
7. OPPO shall select the following winners:
a. 2 (two) winners from the participants on Facebook who will get 2 tickets each for Roland-Garros 2019 match between 5th June, 2019 and 7th June, 2019. Total of 4 tickets.
b. 2 (two) winners from the participants on Instagram who will get 2 tickets each for Roland-Garros 2019 match between 5th June, 2019 and 7th June, 2019. Total of 4 tickets.
c. Total Prize of the Giveaway: 8 tickets.
8. The Prize only includes entrance tickets to one match of Roland-Garros 2019 between 5th June, 2019 and 7th June, 2019.
9. The Prize DOES NOT include any other expenses, such as transportation or accommodation, etc.
10. Winners will be contacted on 29th May, 2019 and will be required to message/e-mail their contact details to us. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are complete, accurate and up to date.
11. The Prize will be given to winners on the day of the Match mentioned at Roland-Garros 2019, in Paris, France. We will give you more information on how to pick up your tickets after the announcement.
12. The Organizer shall have the right to use the photos of any participants in any way, including but not limited to the Organizer’s media and third party’s media in perpetuity.
Use of Personal Data
13. By participating in the competition, all winners of the prizes agree that their full names, video footage and other details be made public in such media that The Organizer may choose and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities of which The organizer may require, as The organizer may require without any additional consideration.
14. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for any expenses and losses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, whether foreseen or not.
15. Subject to applicable law, the participants absolve The Organizer against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including but not limited to consequential and economic loss.
16. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition. Any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting upload submissions due to poor connection speeds, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
17. The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
Disqualification and Termination
18. The Organizer reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions or to suspend/amend/terminate the promotion at any time.
19. Neither The Organizer and their affiliates nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant to this competition and/or participant in the prize offered.
20. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of the Organizer or any other third party.
21. All queries should be directed to our Social Media pages (Facebook: @OPPO, Instagram: @OPPO).
22. Participants will not be required to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate or claim any prize in this competition. The Organizer shall not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.
23. Participants agree that any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning aforesaid competition and prize which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in these Terms and Conditions, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
24. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of People's Republic of China.