1.Music streaming requires Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® wireless connection to a phone.
2.Music apps and their features and services vary by region.
3.Pictured wireless headphones are sold separately.
1.Google Assistant is not available in certain regions and languages.
2.Most Google Assistant functionality requires, Wi-Fi® or Bluetooth® connection to a Phone.
DCI-P3 Color gamut
OPPO Watch 46mm has a 1.91-inch flexible AMOLED dual-curve screen, with the PPI being 326. OPPO Watch 41mmhas a 1.6-inch rigid AMOLED screen, with the PPI being 301.
Dual-Chip Endurance System for up to
21-Day Use Time³
A dual-chip endurance system keeps your watch going strong for up to 36 hours to 21 days³. Two endurance modes work together to maximize battery life, powered by the high-performance Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 3100 and Ambiq Micro's energy-efficient Apollo3 Wireless SoC. Whether you're on a long trip or just need to make it to the office, your watch can support you all the way.
Up to 36 hours
Use time for outdoor running: 18.5 hours*
Use time for Bluetooth call: 3.5 hours*
Up to 21 days³
Power saver mode²
Note:The aforementioned use and charging times apply to OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi). OPPO Watch 41mm (Wi-Fi) has a battery life of 24 hours in Smart mode and 14 days in Power Saver mode.
*Data on use time for outdoor running applies to the OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi) version only. This use time assumes that the watch retains default factory settings, is paired with a smartphone, and experiences normal Bluetooth connection; Outdoor Running mode is enabled and the user is exercising in an open area; while running, the user lifts their wrist to turn on the screen 10 times per hour for 2 seconds each time; and the user checks the watch a total of 10 times for 10 seconds each time.
*Data on Bluetooth call time applies to the OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi) version only. This use time assumes that the watch retains default factory settings, is paired with a smartphone, and experiences normal Bluetooth connection; mobile and wireless functions are off; calls are answered on the watch; and each call lasts for 30 minutes, with 30 seconds between calls.
Watch VOOC Flash Charging: All-Day Use on a 15-Minute Charge⁴.
Take your watch from 0% to 100% in just 75 minutes with all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging. If you forget to charge it overnight, just a 15-minute charge while you're getting ready is enough to power a whole day of use⁴.
Charges to 46%
Charges to 100%
Notes: The aforementioned charging times apply to OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi). OPPO Watch 41mm (Wi-Fi) charges fully in 75 minutes and charges to 30% in 15 minutes.
An Exercise Buddy on Your Wrist.
Strong Sensors. 50-Meter Water Resistance⁵.
Track your runs, swims, bike rides, walks, and other activities with the five integrated exercise sensors. GPS + GLONASS location services map your route, and water resistance⁵ protects your watch as you swim or brave the weather.
Note: OPPO Watch 46mm are water resistant to 50 meters, and OPPO Watch 41mm is water resistant to 30 meters.
Ambient light sensor
Tri-axial acceleration sensor & Gyroscope
Optical heart sensor
Work Out Without Stressing Out.
Don't always feel like working out? We get it. That's why we've designed OPPO Watch to make exercise easier and help you get the most out of every moment.
Fat Burn Run
Make the Most of Every Moment.
When time is tight, OPPO Watch can help you feel your best in an instant. Choose from various 5-minute workout routines that help you wake up, activate your whole body, relax, burn fat, or get ready for bed.
Google Fit: Modes That
Fits Your Needs.
Google Fit comes built in to OPPO Watch, bringing you real-time exercise tracking.
Fill Up Your
Check your progress at a glance with OPPO Watch's X-shaped activity meter. 4 different-colored bars fill up with each step you take, calorie you burn, minute you exercise, and activity period you have.
HeyTap Health for Your Health Data and More
For easier viewing, you can sync OPPO Watch's exercise data to the HeyTap Health app on your phone. You can also use the app to manage your custom watch faces.
*HeyTap Health App can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Wear OS by Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Wear OS by Google works with phones running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store) or iOS. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.
In Power Saver mode, you can receive message notifications, check the time, track your steps, and monitor your heart rate.
The aforementioned use times for OPPO Watch products are based on OPPO laboratory tests under typical battery use model. Actual battery life may vary according to factors such as network environment, functions used, frequency of use. For best results, it is recommended to sync data, update the software to the latest version, and timely charge the watch within the first 3 days of watch use.
- 16 hours under typical use model is used as the standard for a full day of watch use. The aforementioned use time applies to the OPPO Watch 46mm Wi-Fi version only. This data originates from OPPO laboratory tests conducted based on a model of typical battery use, in which the watch retains default factory settings, is paired with a smartphone, and experiences normal Bluetooth connection; Bluetooth connection is maintained for 14 hours; Wi-Fi is used for 2 hours; GPS is enabled with the screen off during outdoor exercise for 45 minutes; the user lifts their wrist to turn on the screen 120 times; Google Assistant is used 5 times for 20 seconds each time; 240 messages with display notifications and vibration alerts are received; 200 messages without notifications are received; the screen is turned on and operations are performed 24 times for 20 seconds each time; 5 minutes are spent on calls from a Bluetooth-paired device; heart rate is checked 8 times for 30 seconds each time; background heart rate monitoring remains on, and sleep monitoring is used for 8 hours. Actual use time may vary depending on smartphone data synchronisation, watch settings, app versions, third-party app use, and other factors.
- Typical battery use model in Smart mode (for OPPO Watch 46mm Wi-Fi version and OPPO Watch 41mm Wi-Fi version): Factory default setting, paired to OPPO Reno4 (4G version) via Bluetooth®, 14 hours in Bluetooth wireless connection, 2 hours in Wi-Fi® wireless connection, 8 hours in sleep mode (Bluetooth off); Screen off, using GPS outdoors for 45 minutes; Paired to Bluetooth headphones and playing local music for 30 minutes; Screen turning on upon lifting wrist 120 times; Using Google Assistant 5 times for 20 seconds each time; 240 incoming message notifications displayed with vibrating reminders, 480 messages received without notifications; checking watch 24 times for 20 seconds each time; 5 minutes of call time for calls coming from a Bluetooth-paired device. Measuring heart rate 8 times for 30 seconds each time; 8 hours in sleep mode; heart rate monitoring enabled.
- Typical battery use model in Power Saver mode (for all models of OPPO Watch series): Checking watch 30 times for 10 seconds each time, 150 message notifications displayed for 5 seconds each time; heart rate monitoring and step tracking enabled.
The aforementioned charging descriptions for OPPO Watch products are based on OPPO laboratory tests. Specific charging time may vary according to actual circumstances. For Watch VOOC Flash Charging, a 5V/1.5A adapter (5V/-1A for OPPO Watch 41mm) or higher is required.
- Testing conditions: Environment temperature was 25±1°C. Battery had returned to room temperature. Remaining battery was ≥1%. All apps were closed, flight mode was enabled, and GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, BT, and vibration were disabled. A 5V/2A adapter and standard OPPO Watch charging stand were used. Timing began when the watch was attached to the charger and the screen was turned off. The latest stable version of USER software was used and all log printing was disabled.
OPPO Watch 46mm supports 5ATM water resistance, and the OPPO Watch 41mm supports 3ATM water resistance under the ISO standard 22810:2010. OPPO Watch can be worn while swimming in a pool or doing shallow open-water activities but is not suitable for snorkelling, hot showers, hot springs, saunas, diving, scuba diving, surfing, or other water activities in which the device may come in contact with high-pressure water flow. Water-resistance may decrease over time. If your watch or hands are wet, it is recommended to dry them prior using or charging your watch.
- The following conditions may impair the water-resistance of the watch and should be avoided:
a. Wearing the watch in the aforementioned unsuitable scenarios.
b. Dropping the watch or otherwise subjecting it to impact.
c. Exposing the watch to alkaline materials, including bath products such as soap or soapy water.
d. Exposing the watch to perfume, solvents, cleaning solutions, acid or acidic materials, insecticides, sunscreen, lotion, or hair dye.
e. Pressing buttons or performing operations on the watch underwater.
f. Charging the watch under wet or humid conditions.
OPPO Watch is not a medical device. The fitness and health data it provides are for reference only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment.
Google, Android, Google Play, Wear OS by Google and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
The watch faces shown above are simulated and for illustration purposes only.
Product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
10. Google Pay can be used with OPPO Watch in the following countries only: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain, the UK, and the US. Visit https://support.google.com/wearos/answer/7643998?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en