OPPO Enco Q1
Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Tune Out Noise with Just a Tap
with Just a Tap
Enter a World of Quiet
Internal microphone for calls
All-new digital noise cancellation chip
Protect Your Hearing in Real Time
Design That Works in Different Environments
Works in Different Environments
11.8 mm dynamic driver
Play time in noise
Run time for either noise
cancelling or playback
So Comfortable, You'll Forget It's There.
- How do I get to Hyde Park?
- What's the weather like in London today?
- Set a reminder for my meeting at 9 a.m. tomorrow.
- Help me download TikTok.
- Play a song by Jay Chou.
- What's the address for OPPO's website?
• ANC on/off: press once
• Music/Cinema/Game mode: double-press
• Volume up/down: press +/-
• Next/previous track: press +/- and hold for 1s
• Power on: press and hold for 2s
• Power on and pair: press and hold for 6s
• Power off: press and hold for 4s
• Play/pause: press once
• Answer/end a call: press once
Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Specification
ColorMidnight BlackSunny OrangeSilver White
Driver11.8 mm dynamic driver
Driver sensitivity99 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency response range20 Hz — 20 kHz
Bluetooth versionBT 5.0
Wireless range10 m
Music play time (50% volume)15 h (ANC ON) / 22 h (ANC OFF)
Standby time22 h (ANC ON) / 300 h (ANC OFF)
Charging time2 h
Charging portUSB Type-C
- 1. The noise cancelling function works best in low-frequency noise environments, such as airplanes, trains, and offices (near air conditioners, etc.). Results are less pronounced around higher-frequency noise, such as nearby voices.
- 2. Play time test data is based on OPPO laboratory tests performed in Music mode at 50% speaker volume. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances. Play time is shorter in Cinema mode and Game mode, and will vary according to actual use.
- 3. Due to performance characteristics of Bluetooth headphones, electromagnetic interference in the surrounding environment may impact their signal stability.
- 4. Due to the performance characteristics of wireless technology, sounds and images may become desynchronized during video or game play.
- 5. IPX4 water resistance cannot guarantee damage prevention under extreme conditions. Avoiding use of the headphones during intense exercise is recommended to prevent damage due to sweating.
- 6. Quick pairing and power level check capabilities are supported by the OPPO Reno 2, Reno, Reno 10X, and K3, and will be supported by other models soon.
- 7. The above product materials and product data are for reference only. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier replacement. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.