Transfer data with Clone Phone
Learn about how to transfer data with Clone Phone
Applicable for OPPO R11.
Clone Phone can safely and rapidly transfer all the data including Personal Data
(Contacts, Messages, etc.), System Data (System Settings, Clock, Weather Info, etc.),
Applications (Applications and Application Data) and Files like Audios, Videos,
Photos and Documents.
Before Clone Phone
l To support the whole backup process to complete, make sure the battery level of
OPPO smartphone is over 50% and don’t turn off or restart your phone during the
l Progress and details will be displayed on your phone during the cloning process.
l Your phone may heat up during the process. This is normal as the transfer requires significant system resources.
l Keep your device close to the other to ensure the network connection between two devices.
How to Clone Phone
Follow these steps to transfer your data from the old phone to the new phone
easily and quickly:
From an iPhone to an OPPO Phone
1. On your OPPO Phone, go to [Tools] > [Backup and Restore] > [Clone Phone],
select “This is the new phone” and “Import From an iPhone”, click “through QR
code”, scan the QR code to download and install Clone Phone App.
2. On your iPhone, open Clone phone and click "Connect to" to connect to the personal hotspot share by your OPPO phone.
3. Enter the Wi-Fi password to start Clone Phone.
From an Android Phone to an OPPO
1. On your OPPO phone, go to [Tools] > [Backup and Restore] > [Clone Phone],
select “This is the new phone” and “Import From an Android Phone”.
2. On you old phone, go to [Backup and Restore] > [Clone Phone], select “This is
the old phone” and scan the QR Code generated by the new phone to start
3. You can also manually select the data to be cloned.
4. Enter the lockscreen password to continue.
* Pictures, settings and paths might differ based on the different handset models, but it should not interfere with the steps listed.