1. OPPO Mobile Australia may amend its Terms and Conditions from time to time.The amended Terms and Conditions will be valid from the date it is amended and displayed at the Website. However, once you have placed any order with OPPO Mobile Australia, the Terms and Conditions at the time of placing the order will constitute the terms and conditions of the contract between you and OPPO Mobile Australia. Any later amended Terms and Conditions will not apply to the contract.
2. We may give written notice to you via email or to your nominated address provided by you at the time of placing your order.
3. A failure by us to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy under the Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of any such right, power or remedy. Such right, power or remedy may be exercised more than once and either partially or in full, as the case may be. It is the sole discretion of OPPO Mobile Australia to give you written notice to waive any of its right or power if it elects to do so.
4. If any of the Terms and Conditions is invalid by law or legislation, the rest of the Terms and Conditions are still valid and binding upon both parties.
5. Any party shall not institute litigation immediately when any dispute arises. The parties shall negotiate to resolve any such dispute peacefully first. When the parties cannot resolve such dispute peacefully, they shall approach an agreed arbitrator to make a finding which will be final and binding upon both parties. In failure to reach an agreement as to which arbitrator for use, the parties shall approach the president of the Law Society of New South Wales to appoint an arbitrator which finding shall be final and binding upon both parties. Each party is to share equally the cost of such arbitrator initially. The losing party shall pay the half arbitrator’s cost to the winning party after determination by the arbitrator.